The concept of our bouldering gym
– Covid-19 : (July 3rd 2020) The gym is reopened, however you must have a membership to climb. We don’t accept climber on a daily access at this time. Thank you for your understanding –
We created a rallying environment for the climber community of the Laurentide that is accessible either if you are an early person or more evening type!
Once your subscription applicable, you will receive an invitation to join the facebook group of the gym. This way you will be able to share with the others the moments you are going to be there, you will be informe on the days we create the problems (and you will be invite to participate) and also all the importants informations concerning the gym.
We offer a place to the Laurentides climbers that represent us. Help of every member is going to be required to keep the gym running well. See it as the extension of your home!
Subscription access 24/7*
Access to the gym is open 24/7* with your subscription!
- 12 month: 375$
- 6 month: 230$
- 3 month: 135$
- 1 month: 65$
Taxes are not included
*With Covid-19 you will have to book a session before climbing (max of 5 climber per block):
- Between 6 am and 12 pm (noon)
- Between 12 pm and 6 pm
- Between 6 pm to 12 am (midnight)
Reservation link will be send once your membership bought.
24 to 48 hours may be required to activate your membership when bought online. La Chèvre’s employees don’t sell or activate membership. Details will be send by email.
- *It is possible that the gym is use as a classroom on Saturday and Sunday between 9h and 17h in high season (summer and winter). Verify with us before coming to the gym (the info will also be share on the facebook page).
- You will have to make a reservation for a session in order to climb since we have limited the number of climbers in the gym at the same time. The information will be sent when you will purchase your membership.
(Covid-19: the gym is not open for daily access at the moment)
You want to climb without subscription? Two option is present for you since we do not have fix opening hours :
- Contact us to know if we are there (facebook message is ideal)
- Come and climb during the pub La Chèvre opening hour
** Covid-19: The gym is not open for daily access at the moment, if you don’t have a membership, you will be not allow to climb. Thank you for your understanding. **
An indoor bloc climbing gym with a size of 1200 square feet and 900 square feet of climbing walls, many training modules are set including a ‘campus board’, a 14 feet high module with different size cracks, free weights, treadmills… in short, everything you need to increase your power, your stamina, your technique or just to stay in good shape. See more photos on our Facebook page.
Climbing shoes, indoor shoes (leave your bots in the entrance), water bottle (water fountain in the gym). Chalk is provide!
As we are a small team, it is important to take an appointment to purchase / finalize your 24/7 subscription. If you come without an appointment it it possible that you may have to come back! 24 to 48 hours may be requested to activate your membership if bought online. We will send you all the information by email. Thank you.
Every subscription are individual and are non refundable nor transferable. It is not allow to give access to a non member, otherwise your subscription will be cancel without refund, even if it’s your friend. Thank for understanding!
A risk assumption form need to be fill by every climbers. The form need to be fill by a parent if under 16 years old. Children under 16 years old need to be accompanied by an adult. Free for children under 5 years old under constant parent oversight.