The Aspect is an engineered trad climbing machine. Designed with fine, durable leather, the innovative molded rubber and an Engineered Knit Technology tongue, this flat-lasted, slightly asymmetrical lace-up is perfect for plugging gear at the cliff.
The Aspect is an engineered trad climbing machine. . The Aspect’s medium-flex midsole adds support without sacrificing comfort.
- Neutral, flat last for all day cragging comfort
- 4.3mm rubber is purpose-built for edging and molded for optimal consistency and performance
- Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides exceptional breathability, comfort and extra padding for crack climbing
- Internal Lace Protection System for crack climbing
- Medium-flex midsole adds support without sacrificing sensitivity
- Lateral stabilizer rands increase precision by keeping your foot from rolling over when pressure is applied to the outside or inside edges
- Highest grade European leather upper