In addition of offering a low impact force, this 9,5mm rope is versatile, tiny, water-resistant and light.
This 9,5 mm rope offer a low impact force, which make this rope a great choice for hard projects in sport or traditional climbing. The sleek and tight sheath help reduce the friction between the gear and the rock.
- Weight and diameter suitable for sport and trad climbing
- Percentage of sheath of 41% which increase the durability
- Drycore treatment on the fiber of the core reducing the abrasion thread on thread and the absorption of humidity so the rope keeps all its strength
- Waterproof coating DeltaDry answering the UIAA hydro resistance standard that stipulate a maximum of 5% of water absorption. This minimise the weight of the rope and prevent it to freeze if wet.
- Middle mark for safest and fastest rappels
- lenght: 70m
- Type : Simple UIAA
- UIAA fall : 7
- Weight by meter : 59 g (2.05 oz)
- Static elongation : 7.2%
- Dynamique elongation: 31.9%
- Impact force : 8.9 kN
- Middle mark; Yes