Light and comfortable, the Tag LT is designed for climbers
Designed for climbers, the Black Diamond Tag LT is the lightest approach shoes with only 212 grams. The front is conceived to hold tight when it’s getting technical and the heel is collapsable to provide an easy entry. Last but not least, a tag loop sits on the heel for clipping to your rack, and we’ve also included a an elastic carry strap that compresses the shoes so they hang like a Camalot, ready to deploy as soon as you send.
- Collapsible upper construction built for on-route stowing on either a harness or in a pack
- Black Diamond developed 2 way stretch woven poly and welded TPU overlays for precision, durability and featherweight
- Welded TPU and microsuede construction and provides for stability with minimal bulk Midfoot stretch bootie for added stability and comfort
- BlackLabel Mountain rubber is a high performance sticky rubber is high performance sticky rubber that’s ultralight
- Rubber toe protection
- Toe shape and upper construction designed for technical climbing