The lightest ice screw in the world, the new BD Ultralights are crucial for fast and light objectives in the mountains.
Designed for ski mountaineering, glacial travel and high-end alpinism, the Ultralight Ice Screw says it all in the name. Weighing in at 45% lighter than the Express Screws from Black Diamond, the Ultralight Screw combines a steel tip with an aluminum body and forged aluminum hanger that features two clip-in points. *The choice of Dominic Asselin for his personal rack.
- Aluminum body with steel tip
- Aluminum forged hanger with two clip-in points
- Wire-gate Express handle
- Color-coded Express knobs
- Weight : 13 cm, 74 g (2.6 oz): 16 cm 81 g (2.9 oz): 19 cm 89 g (3.1 oz) 22 cm 96 g (3.4 oz)
- Strength : 10 kN (2,248 lbf)
- Materials : Hanger: Forged Aluminum Body: Aluminum Tip: Stainless Steel