Courses, activities and trips
- Group price (adult and youth) available on demand for the initiations.
- Minimum age for children: rock activities is 5 years old and ice activities is 10 years old.
- The price show are per participants (unless specified)
- Full payment is required at the moment of registration. Your payment less charges of 40% of the total amount will be reimbursed if cancelation or transfert of date, if 14 days of notice. No reimbursement if you don’t show for the formation or the activity unless you notified us by email or phone before 17h00 of the days before.
- We will communicate with you if a formation has to be cancel because of the weather. Otherwise, thank you for showing as planned.
- Gift card are not refundable nor marketable. If price change between the moment of purchase and the moment of use, it is possible that you need to pay the difference.
- Taxes are not includes.
- Only one discount per clients. Discount cannot be combined.
- According to the place where the activity will take place, travelling expense, lodging fees and food charges could applied.
- Trip conditions
Daily access fees
The Attitude Montagne climbing site is accessible to the autonomous climbers either summer and winter. Every climbers has to fill a risk acceptance sheet to use the site. The risk acceptance sheet will be sent by email after the payment done.
Low season rate : from March 16 to June 14 and from September 16 to December 14
High season rate : from June 15 to September 15 and from December 15 to March 15
Arrival time: 15h00 – Check out time: 11h00.
Our establishment is smoke free and animals are not admitted inside the units.
Due to limited number of unit in location, full payment is required at the moment of booking. Your payment less 25$ charge will be reimbursed if cancellation is done 7 days prior the date arrival. The first night will be charge if a cancellation is done less than 6 days prior the date arrival. Once your arrival, you won’t be reimbursed if you cancel or shorten your stay.
Personal identification and a credit card will be ask at your arrival in guarantee.
Cleaning of the units are done prior the arrival and after the departure of the clients to keep affordable price list.
Beginner: participant with no or few climbing knowledge, little to moderate physical effort. Walk approach does not exceed 1 hour.
Intermediate : participant with basic climbing knowledge and/or a good physical condition, moderate effort. Walk approach can take one hour to many hours.
Advance : participant with a good climbing knowledge and/or a really good physical condition, effort could be propped on a long period of time. Can happen to walk many hours per day.
*Do not hesitate to contact us for additional information.
What we provide
- We provide all the required group equipment for the formations and guided trips (ropes, protections, first aid kits, etc.)
- Refers to the trip description to see what is provided in the trip package.
- Liability insurance.
- Qualified guide.
What you need to provide
- A list will be sent to you at the moment of registration on what you need to provide (ex: boots, harness, helmet, clothing, lodging if necessary, etc.).
- Unless contrary indication, personnel travel and meals are not include.
- A personal and medical insurance (valid in the U.S and internationally if necessary)
- Access charges at the climbing site if applicable (can be add to your bill)