You will discover or rediscover climbing cliffs of the Laurentians in the company of a certified instructor while meeting other climbers!
Your membership card to Attitude Mountain’s rock climbing club includes up to 20 day of rock climbing! 13 days are offered during weekends as well as holidays and 7 on weekdays.
Be prepared! The instructor will give you advices on how to push yourself and get out of your comfort zone… which your regular partner maybe don’t do!
Because it’s not all! Your membership card will also includes :
- Access to our ice climbing events on Friday nights during the winter time
- 5 to 10% of discount depending on items, on your purchases at Attitude Montagne climbing store
Dates and sites
Meeting time is at 9am directly at the parking lot of each climbing site (direction will be provided) and the day will end around 4:30pm.*
- Wednesday June 24 (holiday): Mont Larose (Weir)
- Wednesday July 1st (holiday): Parc régional Val-David, Val-Morin
- Sunday July 5: Julien Labedan (Lac Supérieur)
- Saturday July 11: Belle Neige (Val-Morin)
- Friday July 17: Mont Baldy (Sainte-Adèle)
- Sunday July 26: Kanata Tremblant (Saint-Rémi-d’Amherst)
- Monday July 27: Parc régional Val-David, Val-Morin
- Saturday August 1st: Mont Larose (Weir)
- Thursday August 13: Attitude Montagne (Saint-Adolphe-d’Howard)
- Friday August 21: Montagne du Tranchant (Saint-Côme)
- Monday August 24: Belle Neige (Val-Morin)
- Monday August 31: Mont Baldy (Sainte-Adèle)
- Saturday Sept 5: Kanata Tremblant (Saint-Rémi-d’Amherst)
- Monday Sept 7 (holiday): Montagne du Tranchant (Saint-Côme)
- Saturday Sept 12: Parc régional Val-David, Val-Morin
- Sunday Sept 13: Mont Larose (Weir)
- Saturday Sept 19: Julien Labedan (Lac Supérieur)
- Sunday Sept 20: Parc régional Val-David, Val-Morin
- Friday Sept 25: Mont Baldy (Sainte-Adèle)
- Sunday Sept 27 : Mont Larose (Weir)
*Subject to change depending on the opening of the climbing sites and restrictions related to Covid-19. During this pandemic period, we will adapt the product and we will find solutions to respect instructions. Please read: L’escalade rocher en temps de pandémie – FQME et Stronger Together minimize the spread of Covid-19
Your membership card includes
- Up to 20 days of rock climbing
- A climbing instructor from Attitude Mountain at each day to give you advice, climb with you and get you out of your comfort zone thanks to his coaching!
- Additional equipment if necessary
- Access to our ice climbing events on Friday nights during the winter time*
- De 5 à 10% de rabais sur vos achats à la boutique d’escalade d’Attitude Montagne
*Access fees to climbing site only not the ‘Glace et Bière’ package.
Membership card purchase and reservation to the events
- Buy your membership card
- Once your purchase made, you will receive by email a link allowing you to make your reservations for the desired dates of climbing, 48 hours is requested to make your reservation.
- If you have to cancel, it will be important to notify us, ideally 24 hours in advance.
Attitude Montagne rock climbing club is dedicated for autonomous climbers.
- The club does not include training. The instructor will be able to give you advice to increase your level of climbing and comfort, but will not teach new techniques that you do not already master.
- You must have took a training to rock climb outside and / or have the experience as well as master the necessary techniques in the installation of your ropes and / or lead climbing (sport or trad).
The activity will be canceled if:
- Percentage of precipitation of more than 60% with 5-10mm of rain announced
- Risk of a thunderstorm
- Extreme temperatures (colder than 5°C especially with wind factor or temperature felt hotter than 40°C)
A minimum of 10 membership cards for the season must be sold to start the club!
- Prerequisite: Être autonome en escalade à l'extérieur (moulinette, sport, trad)
- Level: intermediate
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Duration: Up to 20 day!
- Not included: Climbing site access fees (private or FQME), travel to climbing sites, personal climbing equipment