Our durable top-loading alpine pack engineered for everything from summer alpine cragging to gear-intensive winter expeditions, the Mission gets your gear to the base in comfort.
Dedicated, durable and designed for alpine cragging, mixed ascents and cold-weather expeditions, the Black Diamond Mission pack is our toughest alpine pack. The Mission is also fully strippable, with a removable waistbelt, lid and framesheet. The drawcord skirt provides a second defense against spindrift and light precip. This is the number one choice for our guide on trip such as Nepal, Peru or the beautiful Torngats.
- SwingArm™ shoulder straps and thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading, with removable lid, drawcord skirt closure and tuck-away rope strap
- Ice-tool PickPockets™ and crampon pouch
- Strippable design: removable hipbelt with fixed webbing belt and removable framesheet
- Hydration compatible
- Volume : [S/M] 53 L (3,234 cu in)
[M/L] 55 L (3,356 cu in)