Located less than 10 minutes from the main Attitude Montagne complex in Saint-Adolphe-d’Howard, our camping sites take place in a natural environment at the base of a climbing wall. A small approach will give you the opportunity to find yourself in true harmony with the forest!
The camping is located at proximity to the Laurentides climbing crags! Near Val-David and the rock walls of the regional park of Val-David-Val-Morin, of Mount Larose in Weir, of Baldy and of Kanata Tremblant, this is the central and ideal camping to spend many days in the area and to make the most of the climbing possibilities without traveling to much!
The camping is reserved for the Attitude Montagne client and to the climbers only.
- Location St-Adolphe-d’Howard : The address will be send to you by email, after your reservation completed.
- Accessibility : 5 to 10 minutes from the parking lot
- Price : 10 $ per personne per night (+ taxes).
Reservation and payment mandatory
- No service, nor sanitary bloc or potable water on site. Use the outhouse please. Bring back what you brought first (carry in / carry out). Respect the site and it’s use so it is still available for the rest of the climbing community! Thanks!
- Dogs are accepted if they are manageable, respectful to everybody and on leash!
- Winter : Winter camping is accepted, but there is no accessible heated room. You need to be self-sufficient and have done camping in winter conditions before.
Thanks for your collaboration!